Friday, March 21, 2014

From One Broken To A Broken One

quill and fox parrot and typewriter cards
This note came across my screen the other day - an ocean of Love, a sea of Comfort, a word of Hope...

...beyond grateful.

"Been thinking about you today and am thinking about you right now. I am praying for you and want you to know how much you have impacted lives with your willingness to be honest about your brokenness and open yourself up to a watching world. I wish people could understand how much God uses that to encourage others to do the same. Love to you my sister tonight."



2 comments:

  1. Wow Lori, I want to be a person who thanks you for this. I know you don't know me, this is so appropriate for my life at this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel,

      Thank you for taking the time to write this kind note. Although I don't know what you're going through right now, I do know there is nothing new under the sun, and we will all face difficulty and hard things in our lives. When those times come (not if), I am thankful for friends who remind me that the gospel frees us to be who we really are.

      Blessing to you friend,
      Lori

      Delete