Sunday, October 2, 2011

Is Marriage for Keeps?

A good friend of mine was kind enough to connect me with the editor at a Christian publication and I was asked to write about marriage - the irony was not lost on me since I am definitely not an expert. Yes, I've been married a long time; 29 years to be exact. I am however, far from figuring out how to do it well. Most days I stumble through.

You can usually find me perched somewhere between guilt and pride.
I have talked to enough people to know that I am not alone.

If all my years of marriage have taught me anything, it's that marriage is hard. No amount of premarital counseling can protect you from the inevitable challenges you will face. But, no matter how hard it is, I believe marriage is for keeps.  Read Till Death Do Us Part.


No comments:

Post a Comment