Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Summer Reading List

Crossing some titles off as I make my way through the list...really enjoying Where God Meets Man right now. What are you reading this summer?

Helper by Design - Elyse Fitpatrick I am reading this with a friend and using it as a daily devotion to discuss when we get together weekly
Give Them Grace - Elyse Fitzpatrick
Spiritual Depression - Martyn Lloyd-Jones

How to Get a Job...by Me, the Boss- Sally Lloyd-Jones and Sue Heap Because I've heard it is sweet and hilarious and will make me laugh...
Tempted and Tried - Russell D. Moore
Counsel from the Cross - Elyse Fitzpatrick I have already started this and there is nothing more gospel centered, encouraging and comforting than this!
Ecclesiastes - Bible Because my Pastor will be preaching through Ecclesiastes this fall
Where God Meets Man - Gerhard Forde
Grace in Practice: A Theology of Everyday Life - Paul Zahl
Not the Way It's Supposed to Be - Cornelius Plantinga Jr.
Counterfeit Gods - Tim Keller

Comforts From The Cross - Elyse Fitzpatrick Because, well, the gospel is comforting

No comments:

Post a Comment